587 Banner Ave., North Bay, ON P1A 1X7
Above all we want you to enjoy yourselves, so if there is anything you need or something we can do to make your stay more comfortable please feel free to come and talk to us.
Office Hours - Check-in and Check out
Check-in: is at 3:00 pm or later. Payment Due upon arrival before entering the cottage
Check-out: is is at 10:00 am or earlier. Late checkouts may be possible and may incur an additional charge.
Office is available generally from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. If you plan on leaving early and have not checked out, please do so the evening before. Check the Office door for a note if it is closed.
- Booking and Cancellation Policy
- 50% deposit due via e-transfer upon booking - balance due upon check-in.
- Cancellation: Guests can cancel up to 30 days to receive a full refund, cancellations after 30 days will lose the 50% deposit.
- We want everyone to have a good time, but appreciate it if you send your visitors home by 11:00 pm. Outside activities are discouraged after this time. Overnight visitors are permitted at management’s discretion.
- Visitors must be accompanied by the guest at all times, and are not permitted to be in the cottages, or to use the resort amenities without being accompanied by the guest.
- Guest are responsible for their visitors while they are on the Torbay property.
- There is one reserved parking space for every cottage. If you have more than one vehicle please ask owner for direction
- Pets are permitted, but please clear with management at the time of reservation. All pets must be leashed and cleaned up after. Guests are responsible for their pets - please do not leave them in the cottage alone (they are welcome in the beach area) as they could get anxious and cause damage. Also be mindful to other guests when it comes to your pets. There is a dog park within walking distance from the cottages.
- We supply ashtrays with sand in various areas of the property for your butts. Please do not butt your cigarettes anywhere but in a proper ashtray or cans provided. If you cannot find one please come to the office and we'll find one for you. No Smoking is permitted inside the cottages. Guests caught smoking in a cottage will be asked to leave, without refund.
- Housekeeping Rules
- All of our Cottages are "Self-Catering" units, please leave the unit how you found it - cleaning supplies and tools are provided. Toilet paper, kleenex, and hand soap are also provided.
- Do not leave dirty dishes when you check out. For safety reasons, please only use plastic or paper in the outdoor areas, beach, patio etc.
- We provide a blue plastic box in each cottage for recycling. There are larger recycling containers outside to empty into when needed. Please sort your recyclables at the bins. Torbay is under strict garbage bag limits (by the City).
- Beach Toys
- Kayaks, Canoes and Paddle boat/board items are for adults 16 and over unless accompanied by someone over 16, lifejackets and safety adult gear provided. You are responsible for safety gear for minors as these are regulated by weight. You are responsible for your children’s (and your own) safety, and Torbay Suites will not be held responsible for injuries resulting from use of the beach/toys. All toys must be respected and returned to its original spot.
No burning during rain or fog. No burning of grass, plastics or painted materials.
We have a communal firepit for all cottage guests to use, weather/wind permitting. Use of the firepit must be cleared with the owners, as by-laws state that winds cannot exceed 15km. Fires must be completely out by 11pm.
- Right to Refuse Service
Fellow guests and staff members have a right to feel safe and welcome at our property. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment, unwanted solicitation, racism, or any threat, physical or otherwise that creates an unsafe space for others. We reserve the right to refuse to service or accommodation, without refund, who poses unsafe conditions for other guests or staff. Guest agree to abide by respectful conduct towards others while staying at our property.